Friday, September 16, 2011

Establishing a baseline

I've been told several times since last night that I'm supposed to weigh myself first thing in the morning, rather than at night.  Also... that I should be naked.

Not being one to miss a chance to show off my birthday suit, I jumped on the scale first thing this morning.  In the buff.

235 lbs.  Not quite so bad as 245.  I can account for 6 of those pounds difference (my clothes, knife, keys, phone, etc...) because I checked again after getting dressed (241 lbs).  So, I'm not sure how to compare to my earlier weigh-in at the doctor's office, so I'll set 235 lbs as my baseline.  I really wish I'd done this 3 weeks ago... it would have been nice to see that I've made a difference, even if it was just a little bit.

Anyways, that's what I'm at right now.  Let's see where exercise and trying to eat better gets me.  I'm not concerned so much about the weight, but I'd like to feel "fit" again.

1 comment: